Senior Paid Marketing Manager
My client are looking Senior Paid Marketing Manager to join their growing team in Newcastle. They are looking for candidates with strong paid search skills, people management experience and a proven experience of Paid marketing.
My client are a growing, dynamic business in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
The key responsibilities of the Senior Paid Marketing Manager would include leading the PPC strategy and manage a team of campaign Managers. You would also be responsible for assessing campaign performance, providing strategic recommendations and driving team improvements. You will provide the Paid Search team with training and strategic support, and work closely with the senior services team to develop and improve our overall PPC offering.
The successful Senior Paid Marketing Manager will have the following demonstrable skills and experiences:
- Extremely strong Paid search experience - from agency or in-house background
- Highly creative with an analytical mind set
- Strong digital experience and be technically savvy
- Highly organised, confident managing a challenging workload, working to deadlines and prioritising tasks to keep on top of multiple projects.
- Excellent leadership and management skills, able to provide support and advice to the team
- High level of literacy and communication skills, with excellent internal and external communication and the ability to adapt depending on the audience.
- Passionate about marketing, paid search and digital marketing
- Strong time keeping skills with the ability to multi-task while supporting a busy team.
- Play a key part in the Senior leadership team, able to offer ways to improve the department and wider team
Excellent opportunity for a candidate passionate and skilled in Paid Marketing to join a growing business in this Senior position. Salary on offer between £28k and £38k DOE along with fantastic benefits package.