Head of Sales (HoReCa)
Our client sells high quality fresh beverages to a range of HoReCa customers. They are seeking a self-motivated and target focused Head of Sales to lead the sales team and drive company growth. The role, which will report in to the Founders, presents an amazing opportunity for the right individual to help shape and drive the growth of their business across the HoReCa channel. You will be joining them at a very exciting time of company expansion. This role is based at the company headquarters in Central London.
- Devising and implementing sales strategy to achieve growth and profit targets
- Maintaining existing business and growing new business in line with company goals
- Leading, managing and developing sales and account management teams (currently 4 direct reports)
- Delivering pitches to new customer
- Maintaining excellent communication with all other business functions
- Leading the team in attending relevant industry events
- Keeping up to date with new products and trends within your category
- Some travel within the UK and occasionally internationally
What we are looking for:
- An experienced Sales Manager or exceptional Senior Account Manager looking for the next step in their career
- Experience of winning and managing business within the HoReCa channel
- Superb leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Energetic and self-motivated with strong time-management skills
- Highly personable and able to develop strong customer relationships
- Ability to influence key stakeholders and achieve buy-in
- Strong team player with the ability to work well in a small team
This is a fantastic opportunity that can lead into an MD position for the right person. Please contact us to discuss this role in more detail or apply today.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.