Ignata – FMCG is recruiting a Category Manager for a global food manufacturer. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and talented individual looking to advance their career in a challenging and progressive culture.
Our client is of global stature with a multitude of category leading brands. They look to hire the most talented, ambitious and driven of candidates; in return, they offer a challenging and rewarding environment with exceptional progression opportunities.
- Drive category growth through shopper understanding using a variety of data sources
- Develop expertise in consumer behaviours within the categories and collaborate with retail customers to formulate growth recommendations and effective sell-in stories for company initiatives
- Build relationships with key Channel stakeholders in order to design and execute co-marketing activities
- Highlight performance drivers and opportunities through maintenance of four-weekly reporting suite
- Support and influence Range Review with customers
- Educated to BSc or MSc level (or equivalent)
- 3+ years’ experience in a Category Management, Marketing/Sales, or Consumer Insight role
- Proficiencies in Nielsen /IRI/dunnhumby/I2C are desirable
If you are interested in this exciting position, then please apply! We will contact successful applicants about this vacancy and similar roles.
Apply for Category Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly