Ignata – FMCG is recruiting a Category Manager for a global food manufacturer. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and talented individual looking to advance their career in a challenging and progressive culture.
Our client is of global stature with a multitude of category leading brands. They look to hire the most talented, ambitious and driven of candidates; in return, they offer a challenging and rewarding environment with exceptional progression opportunities.
- Drive category growth through shopper understanding using a variety of data sources
- Develop expertise in consumer behaviours within the categories and collaborate with retail customers to formulate growth recommendations and effective sell-in stories for company initiatives
- Build relationships with key Channel stakeholders in order to design and execute co-marketing activities
- Highlight performance drivers and opportunities through maintenance of four-weekly reporting suite
- Support and influence Range Review with customers
- Educated to BSc or MSc level (or equivalent)
- 3+ years’ experience in a Category Management, Marketing/Sales, or Consumer Insight role
- Proficiencies in Nielsen /IRI/dunnhumby/I2C are desirable
If you are interested in this exciting position, then please apply! We will contact successful applicants about this vacancy and similar roles.