Commercial Sales Development Executive
Due to successful growth, our client, a Sporting Goods organisation, is recruiting a Commercial Sales Development Executive to join the highly profitable B2B sales team, driving new business opportunities.
Our client is a well-established, and growing sporting goods retailer.
The Commercial Sales Development Executive will drive sustainable, profitable growth through the organisation's commercial sales channels.
Focusing on the organisation's corporate clients, the successful candidate will identify, engage and secure additional revenue streams, strengthening the depth and breadth of the commercial sales customer portfolio. The Commercial Sales Development Executive will conduct analysis to identify customer acquisition opportunities, and support with the development and delivery of the commercial sales strategy, maximising the commercial performance of the organisation's existing high value commercial customers.
In addition the Commercial Sales Development Executive will drive brand new business opportunities.
This role is office-based in Gloucestershire.
The Commercial Sales Development Executive will:
- Have a proven new business development background
- Have a proven track record in relationship management - with a demonstrable ability to successfully grow multiple high value accounts
- Have a proven track record in solution sales
- Have a good understand of corporate procurement processes
- Have a demonstrable track record in winning competitive tenders
- Have budget planning and sales pipeline experience
- Have managed "Head of" stakeholders
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Be a team player
- Be entrepreneurial
- Be willing to be office-based in Gloucestershire
Competitive Salary + Benefits