Senior National Account Manager
Are you a SNAM looking for a new challenge? Or maybe a NAM looking to take that next step in your career? Signature Career Management are partnered with an FMCG business that have recently seen significant investment, that are looking to expand the team.
This is a home based role that will see you take ownership of discount retail and convenience. With 3 direct reports this is a perfect opportunity to grow your leadership and people management skills, whilst working with fantastic brands.
Based in West London, this growing business offers a working experience that appreciates the individual with a culture that is shaped by their values. With a real sense of belonging to a team, there is a family spirit with a keen desire to collaborate and grow.
Key responsibilities will include –
- Direct responsibility for P&L and customer relationship management (Discount Retail and Convenience)
- Develop new business within the channel
- Identify and work with key influencers to win hearts and minds of customers and step change influence at senior level
- Drive profitable use of the A&P funds within agreed parameters
- Develop and implement 3 year channel strategies aligned to the 3 years sales strategy and grow profit ahead of sales
- Ensure accuracy of forecasting, attending relevant supply chain meetings
Successful candidates –
- Minimum 5 years at National Account Level
- Experience and knowledge of discount, convenience or wholesale channel
- Experience and knowledge of personal care/health and beauty channel desirable though not essential
- Strong commercial acumen with understanding of other business functions
- Proven experience of using market and consumer insight
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to influence and inspire
- Excellent presentation skills and effective communications skills
If this fantastic opportunity to join a growing company with an ambitious growth plan is for you! Please apply!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.