Ignata – FMCG is recruiting a Category Manager for a global beauty brand. This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Category manager to join an exciting brand, and to work with a diverse range of grocery and online customers.
Our client boasts a variety of distinctive and globally recognised beauty brands. They are a consumer-driven, innovative company with an inspiring and rewarding culture. Their team are based in an amazing location in Central London.
- Deliver profitable sales growth value for the brand, customer, and the shopper
- Provide input into strategy development and account plans to ensure the brand’s success across channels
- Develop and strengthen relationships with retail customers
- Improve sales and profit productivity for the category through micro space and planogram optimisation
- Provide a comprehensive picture of the future of the category in comparison with competitors, and use insights to help the brand and partners to generate and maintain long-term growth
- Educated to BA/BSc level or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ commercial experience within the FMCG sector
- 2+ years’ Trade Marketing or Category Management experience