Sponsorship & Partnership Manager
A QUALITY BUSINESS TO WORK FOR!
This exciting branded business is in a significant growth phase with future investment planned and are now looking to hire the best-of-the-best after identifying a need to increase their sponsorship and partnership activity to support brand reach and the appeal to a wider audience.
Reporting in to the Marketing Head, you will co-ordinate and plan activities for sponsored events and brand ambassadors whilst being the sole owner for organising multiple types of sponsorships ensuring it aligns to the overall marketing and brand plans. You will be responsible for identifying and targeting key events and high-profile figures within Health & Wellness that will influence the brand from having an association with. The role will manage allocated budgets for all sponsorship, events and brand ambassadors in addition to managing 1 direct report responsible for database management.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Significant experience of working in a Sponsorship role managing agreements within a branded business
- Must have the ability to negotiate sponsorships deals with public figures and events
- Track record of managing sponsorship strategy
- An understanding of digital content and social strategies both in the UK and Internationally
- Understanding of and exposure to international markets
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills and an ability to network effectively
- Budget management and responsibility
- Ideally degree educated
Due to high volume advert responses anticipated for this role, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.