Head of Food Development- FMCG national food operator
Head of Food Development– FMCG national food operator
£50,000-£55,000 plus car & bonus
Who will you be working for?
Leading food operator, offering branded and private-label goods to national hotel and restaurant groups in the UK.
What are we looking for?
This role is all about driving commercial & beneficial category improvements as well as developing a partnership with customers and owning the chef-to-chef relationship As the Head of Food Development, you will develop, lead and execute food development plans and amazing recipes that are maximised to their fullest potential.
- Develop, lead and execute a food development plan and vision
- Plan and deliver food innovation sessions in line with customer briefs
- Responsible for bringing bespoke lines through the NPD process from concept to launch
- Support for the national sales team in promoting new sales
- Manage range reviews and specifications on existing lines to ensure maximum efficiency for customers
- Manage customer development relationships
- Managing and developing the development team and support manager
- Targeting and measuring a profitable return on the food development investment
- Assisting the new business function when presenting to new customers –with the key stakeholders and demonstrating the scope of NPD platform
- Back of house/back to floor visits- understanding the customer and fit for purpose products
- Must have experience as a Development Chef within foodservice or food retail
- Sound knowledge of fresh produce and seasonality
- Knowledge of food production/ manufacturing
- Customer focused, and solutions driven
- Good communication and presentation skills
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to email@example.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get int ouch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment