Category Marketing Manager - Healthy Food & Drink
The leading player in category is on the march again with further talent required to join this high-flying branded FMCG business who continues to experience absurd growth.
The opportunity requires you managing integrated marketing plans and ensuring the campaign consistency with a wider brand reach. Working closely with the marketing function, you will deliver first class omni-channel campaigns for brand activity and product launches whilst managing external agencies to ensure the objectives are met with superb execution. You will also work closely with the Category team to understand the market and consumer motivations – ensuring that this information is a key part of creative briefs and we deliver highly relevant and engaging campaigns.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Relevant / similar experience working within a branded FMCG or Retail organisation
- Experience of developing and executing point of sale, merchandising and promotional strategies
- Internal and external stakeholder management including agency partners
- The ability to influence the product portfolio strategy
- A sound understanding of social media and digital content strategies
- Analysing and reporting on data (customer insights, buyer behaviour, store scan data, promotions, competitor trends) to develop path to purchase programs that leads to category growth.
- Trade show, conference and event marketing
- An understanding of media buying across multiple channels
- The ability to manage the creative process from briefing to execution
- Strong analytical and performance measurement skills
- Ideally degree educated
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to devise and execute the retail marketing strategy
** People will be considered who are currently in roles within functions such as Category, Sales, Brand Marketing, Insights, Trade Marketing, Retail-side Marketing or Agency-side Marketing
Due to high volume advert responses anticipated for this role, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.