Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Chelsea, London
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000 + Generous Commission
- A major brand established 80 years ago and still family owned, renowned throughout the US in all areas of interior supply, including fabrics and wall coverings.
- With a head office in New York and all major design centres across USA, they also have a showroom in the Chelsea Harbour Design Centre in London.
- This role a predominantly field based sales role, you will be calling on and creating new accounts for the company with Interior Designers and Architects.
- You would be working on exciting and prestigious accounts with a creative as well as selling input from start to finish, projects will be varied with internationally based clients working in New York, Paris, Moscow, Middle East etc.
- Fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, articulate individual with experience of selling high end interior products through architects and interior designers.
- Existing relationship with such customers and a proven track record in this field is imperative, as is impeccable customer service.
- Driving licence is essential.
- For this role there is a package of c£30,000 - £50,000 basic salary + generous commission + benefits
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Apply for Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly