Account Manager Field Based
Reports To: Category Director
Department: Client Team
Based: Field based – some time required in Retail Marketing Group UK Head Office (Reading)
The story so far…
You will work to achieve client satisfaction and retention by understanding the clients retail objectives, designing and managing the delivery of field sales and marketing solutions to achieve success against the agreed measures and KPI’s.
You will need to develop strong relationships and a deep understanding of the client’s business, the retail environment and the Retail Marketing Group UK service proposition to identify the needs and opportunities that exist. Success will be achieved through your ability to consult with the client, collaborate with the Retail Marketing Group UK team and your brilliant management of the field team operation.
What’s expected of me in my role?
• To be a happy, fun and caring member of the Retail Marketing Group UK team
• To deliver the ambition, vision and strategy for your clients which is aligned with their overall objectives
• Build a high performing client service team through great leadership, clear direction and motivation to achieve your commercial objectives
• Effectively communicate business and account objectives with your team(s), ensuring measures of success are established and frequently reviewed
• Take the lead on driving the engagement and satisfaction of your team(s) acting to improve results from their feedback
• Deliver excellent client and brand experiences, managing operational requirements to develop the best results
• Nurture your client relationships and seek to broaden the stakeholder entanglement within Retail Marketing Group UK.
• Understand the financial performance of your account(s), and partner with your Finance Business Partner to identify and enable the right actions to grow margin and control costs
• Proactively drive the sales of research and insights for your account(s), and ensure the delivery of these services
• Effectively manage your internal and external stakeholders; ensuring management information, engagement data, service delivery and client satisfaction information is understood, shared and actioned appropriately
• Ensure that your account(s) complies with contractual obligations and corporate governance as required by the business
• Where appropriate seek opportunities for other BU’s within the Revium Group
• Increase the awareness of the Retail Marketing Group UK brand and reputation within our industry, the CE sector and across retailers
What skills do I need to have?
• The ability to build strong relationships at all levels internally and externally
• An understanding of what good leadership is
• The ability to influence, motivate and engage others
• Excellent communication and influencing skills
• The ability to identify opportunities and activate them
• The ability to visualise and communicate solutions
What experience should I have?
• Proven experience of working within the Consumer Electronic industry (this may be retailer, brand or
field marketing) ideally within field marketing
• Experience of leading and managing remote teams to produce and develop high performance
• Experience of driving effective activities through others in line with overall category strategy
• Experience of managing budgets and financial performance
• Experience of effective project management with multiple stakeholder involvement
Apply for Account Manager Field Based
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly