National Account Manager
- National Account Manager role selling private label and well known licensed home fragrance products into the top 4 grocery multiples and high-street channel
- When not out visiting customers and conducting store visits the National Account Manager will be based in their brand new luxury showroom in the North West
My client design and distribute a high calibre range of branded and private label home fragrance products for customers across the globe. They are committed to deliver on trend and affordable fragrances for the home. With brand new premises in the North West offering a state of the art customer showroom they are committed to growing their already fast growing UK presence.
Through significant growth in the discounter channel, they now seek a dedicated National Account Manager to manage a portfolio of accounts plus target new accounts in the top 4 grocery retailers.
- Take full responsibility of accounts in your portfolio, be responsible for the development of key products from design through to delivery
- Show an entrepreneurial flair by targeting key accounts in the retailer channel
- Be commercially aware - have P&L responsibility and drive JBP between the company and the retailer
- We are looking for NAMS or BDMS who have sold a consumer product into retailers
- Top 4 experience essential
- Own label ideally with knowledge of NPD
- Based or willing to travel to the North West when not out with customers
Basic salary depending on experience of c£40,000
Performance related bonus