Grocery Junior National Account Manager
A new and genuinely exciting opportunity has arisen to join a fun and friendly food business as a Junior National Account Manager.
The business has more than doubled in size every year since their inception, they are now available in a host of leading highstreet and grocery retailers and have a strong NPD pipeline to continue this astonishing growth.
The brand sits comfortably alongside other Free From businesses, however this business is bringing a completely different offering to the category, they produce indulgent products that are gluten & dairy free which are suitable for vegans, which there really isn't anything similar at the moment.
This ambitious food company is looking for a Junior National Account Manager who has a bit of entrepreneurial flair, with a desire to win but could easily fit into their vibrant company culture. You would be working closely with the Head of Sales across a number of key accounts whilst taking a small P&L for yourself.
As a Junior National Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Head of Sales on managing a range of key accounts.
- Maintaining P&L of your own accounts to drive sales and profitability.
- Business development (warm and new business) within target accounts.
- Analyse account performance and make valid recommendations to continually improve performance.
- Building rapport with the customers but also internally with other departments to ensure plans are delivered on time and in full.
- Work closely with the development team to produce bespoke solutions to customers.
The person we are looking for will be:
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Experienced in National Accounts or Field Sales and some exposure to new business development within food, drink or FMCG.
- Brilliant relationship builder who can represent a brand to customers with warmth and gravitas.
- Passionate about the Food & Drink industry.
- Willing to travel across the UK when needed.
This role will grow as the company continues its exponential growth, it's a different opportunity to the other roles so don't hesitate to send your CV to the Lime Talent team today!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.