Are you on the lookout for a new Category Management opportunity? Interested in the chance to join a collaborative, growing team? If you have a passion for category management and a drive to exceed customer expectations, you’re the type of person we’re looking for.
This position sits within an innovative, FMCG business based in the North-West who operate in over more than 100 countries worldwide. They are currently investing heavily in their products and people; this is an exciting opportunity not to be missed.
As Category Manager, you will provide insight and category strategy for your retail partners while working alongside a wider team. Key responsibilities include:
- Leading strategic & tactical category reviews; encompassing range recommendations, NPD suggestions, product positioning, de-list advice, promotional strategy and retail implementation.
- Identifying category, shopper and consumer trends which translate into actionable insights which deliver mutually beneficial growth.
- Delivering routine category support with weekly tracking of KPIs and market data.
- Build ongoing relationships/networks with key retail contacts
- Increasing Market Share by utilizing the available levers
- Development of specific channel, store and regional plans/ corrective actions for your accounts.
- Work collaboratively key internal stakeholders including sales and finance.
- Disciplined, self-motived and highly organised
- Tenacious and consistent in in delivery
- Focused yet with an inquisitive mind
- Displays a high level of accuracy
- A people person, positive in nature
- Good influencing and communication skills.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.