A great opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, Demand Planner to join my client a leading FMCG business and are known for being market leaders in their industry. The business is going through a period of significant growth making it an exciting time to join the business where you will gain first class leadership and development!
As the Demand Planner you'll be responsible for creating a collaborative forecast with key customers to drive forecast accuracy, process improvements and free flow of information. You will work cross functionally across the wider supply chain team and will be required to build strong relationships both internally and externally to deliver the best possible service to the customer.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Maintaining product availability.
* Minimising stock holding.
* Managing supplier inbound performance.
* Improving service from suppliers.
* Managing the customer relationships while maintaining availability as best as possible.
* Continuously improving processes where possible.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* Proven planning experience ideally from a FMCG environment.
* Degree educated or equivalent working experience.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Great IT skills including Excel (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP).
* ERP systems desirable (SAP, JDE, Oracle, Navision).