Job title: Sales Representative
Location: South West / South Wales
Salary: Up to £35,000 plus open-ended commission & choice of car
Market: Garden Products
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: NH/20923
- A specialist garden / gift / Christmas trade supplier with a real point of difference.
- Offers a generous salary and 1% commission on all sales.
- A quality, long-term employer with a focus on customer service.
An established garden trade supplier with a quality reputation for products and customer service. The South West / South Wales area has been opened by the South East Representative and they now seek an experienced sales person in the West country to continue their growth. This is a quality business with a long-term perspective that is more interested in solid foundations than quick wins.
The Role of Sales Representative:
The Sales Representative will cover the South West of England and South Wales – ideally based in Gloucestershire, Devon, Somerset, Dorset, Bristol, BANES, Wiltshire or Gwent. Responsibilities will include:
- Planning and working to an effective journey plan that maximises customer contact time.
- Regular meetings with existing and prospect customers to build strong relationships.
- Identifying customer opportunities that will be met by your products and securing sales orders.
- Planning every sales appointment in order to achieve objectives.
- Driving sales growth and strong partnerships.
The person for this Sales Representative opportunity:
We are looking for a high calibre Sales Representative from a garden trade supplier. Specific qualities will include:
- Home location in Gloucestershire, Devon, Somerset, Dorset, Bristol, BANES, Wiltshire or Gwent.
- Proven experience as a Sales Representative with a garden trade supplier.
- Customer contacts within garden centres.
- Skilled at dealing with independent retailers.
- Strong merchandising skills with the ability to create eye catching displays.
- Strong negotiation and objection handling skills.
- Empathy and the ability to build strong working relationships.
As well as an attractive basic salary this opportunity offers an open ended commission scheme and choice of company car.
For more information and to apply please contact Nick Hester at Cavendish Maine recruitment:
Name: Nick Hester
Telephone: 01275 813030
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.