National Account Manager
Calling all sales professionals! Are you looking for an exciting opportunity within National Accounts? Signature Career Management have a fantastic opportunity with a Northern based FMCG brand for an experienced National Account Executive or a National Account Manager looking to push forward with their career.
A home-based role, with the expectation to be in head office 2 days per week in North Yorkshire. You will take responsibility for a top 4 retailer, growing a brand that has already seen huge growth across the retail market. All about the quality, this brand have won awards for their products separating them from their competitors!
As National Account Manager your responsibilities will include –
- Full P+L responsibility for a Top 4 Grocery retailer + others
- Actively engage with the customers to increase sales of current lines and gain new product listings
- Manage daily relationships with all interfacing personnel, to include, customers, buyers, suppliers, technical, operations, accounting and IT teams
- JBP development, driving the strategic agenda
- Identify areas for sales potential and develop internal delivery plans. Instigate progress reviews and communicate findings
- Cross functional collaboration
Successful applicants will require the following experience –
- National Account Management experience within Food, Drink or wider Consumer Goods
- Account management experience within grocery retail (Top 6 MULTs)
- Full P&L responsibility
- A strong influencer, able to hold a room and collaborate, a people person!
- Proven ability to build long term relationships and sustainable partnerships
- Determined, tenacious and ambitious
If you want to work in an environment which offers support with a real family feel then do not hesitate to apply!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.