We are a world leader in designing bespoke loyalty campaigns for some of the world’s biggest retailers. With offices across Europe, Asia and the US, we’re still growing fast and only 25 years old, with lots more to come….. that’s where you come in!
This is an outstanding opportunity to be responsible for developing highly creative campaign proposals across the UK and Ireland, all of which are based on relevant shopper insights and activated across multiple retail channels. We ensure our campaigns are in line with our retail clients marketing strategies so that we can generate long term shopper loyalty to their brand.
Working with the Regional Campaign Director and sales team on all major client proposals you will be responsible for implementing strategy and best practice across all other clients in the region. You will be accountable for developing campaigns that are both unique and cutting edge. You are ultimately responsible for developing clear activation and best practice campaign implementation. Our ultimate aim is to encourage increased engagement of shoppers with high performance programmes.
- Use shopper research and insights to design campaigns that engage and excite. Having maximum impact in store and give a campaign the best possible chance of success.
- Manage and develop agency resources to deliver on priority accounts and support the Campaign Director.
- Work with sales and insights to develop deeper shopper and retailer insights.
- Ensure all digital capabilities are included as part of the longer term proposal.
- Ensure that activation is included in priority proposals. Develop best practice and agency contacts throughout the UK, implementing activation to fully maximise shopper engagement.
- Focus on how to improve campaign communication, measure impact of messaging across all channels and ensure that the campaign budget is invested to the best effect.
- You will either be Account Manager in an agency or a Brand Manager/Shopper Marketing Manager in FMCG, wanting the next step in your career, and be looking to use your experience in a new, vibrant, fast paced business.
- Possess the vision and creativity to conceptualise, adapt and execute campaign activations.
- We operate in a highly team orientated environment, working cross-functionally on projects and campaigns. You will need to be a team player who is able to manage and connect with many key internal and external stakeholders. The kind of person who is well networked within the company!
- You must be truly passionate about delivering shopper excellence to the consumer and possess strong analytical capabilities.
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date CV in Word format quoting ref number 8822/33gj.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.
Apply for Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly