Paul Nyman Consultancy are working with a famous bakery brand to recruit a National Account Manager to develop and manage accounts across Foodservice and OOH.
Our client manufactures a healthy on-trend, low fat, low sugar iconic bakery product. This opportunity offers a National Account Manager the chance to join a business in a time of growth, which has a customer focused mentality when it comes to its developing its relationships. Recent strong performances and acquisitions have left them well placed to capitalise on new growth opportunities both in the UK and internationally.
The National Account Manager role will be focused on developing and managing accounts across the Foodservice and OOH channels. The brand want to enter into the 'out of home' market by targeting specific categories such as education sites, hotels, and food on-the-go as some examples. Whilst there is a strong, established account base there is a general focus within the business to expand the customer base within the foodservice and OOH channels overall, as such there will be a real element of new business with the role.
- You will have a working understanding of FMCG, ideally within food.
- Foodservice or OOH experience would be an advantage
- You will be in the earlier stages of your career with a real desire to move to the next level and to prove yourself
- As the role will require a mix of account management and new business/tendering, you will need to possess a “can do” mentality and the ability to “hunt” as well as “farm”
- This role is based in the North West
Joining this business will give you an element of control over your career, where you will pushed and supported in achieving your ambitions within the business.
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in FMCG Sales jobs, Marketing Jobs, Category Jobs and NPD Jobs across the UK.