National Account Manager- Drinks SME
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a premium drinks business who are looking for a National Account Manager. This role would be working within the Off-trade, across Wholesale and Convenience managing key accounts and working closeyyl with the Head of Sales.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced National Account Executive who is looking for a role with full P&L responsibility and eager to join a high growth SME. This company is revolutionising the drinks industry, they have an incredible company culture and can offer unparalleled opportunities, this is such an exciting time to join them!
As a National Account Manager you would be responsible for:
- Account Management of Wholesale and convenience accounts.
- P&L responsibility for your own accounts.
- Identifying new business targets.
- Achieving preferred supplier status with key accounts.
- Building strong internal relationships with Customer Marketing to help with activation.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have a proven track record in FMCG sales, preferably within Convenience or Wholesale.
- Have a strong knowledge of the drinks industry.
- Ideally have 2-4 years' FMCG sales experience.
- Degree educated (or equivalent).
- Full and clean driving license.
If you're interested in joining a market leading business with a strong track record of internal progression then apply today!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.