Business Development Executive
Interested in working for a World Class Sales and Marketing company representing some of the biggest brands in the United Kingdom?
At REACH we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and talented Business Development Executive to work within our business. The role will be working with our client Britvic Soft Drinks
The right candidates will be bright, articulate and ready to exceed sales targets as well as offering the right solutions for our clients. You will be joining our high-performing team and you will take charge of accelerating our performance in terms of brand awareness, through events within your Territory. Employed by REACH, you will be responsible for building and developing customer relationships, understanding multi-channel route to market within the Territory to grow distribution with new and existing customers
This role is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills within a dynamic and forward thinking business. Reach firmly believes in investing in our talent, and have real opportunities for development and career progression. Central to this role is to be able to exceed key performance indicators and be self motivated to develop into either management/account management or a higher sales roles within the REACH business.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- New customer dispense contracts
- Management and development of sales value within existing customer ledger.
- Win new, high value customers.
- Develop close connectivity with Licensed RTM partners
- Understand and follow internal equipment procedures to ensure profitability.
- Implement Britvic’s NDP strategy via RTM and Britvic colleagues.
- Effective communication channels with Reach & Britvic key stakeholders.
- Develop expertise in License channel.
- Ideally experience in Licensed Sales
- An understanding of License and License Route To Markets
- Proven track record in sales of driving growth with existing and new customers
- Confidence to build strong relationships
- Attention to detail and a positive work ethic
- A passion for sales
You must also hold a full driving licence. There may be some travel in this role and the need for some overnight stays.
So, if you are driven to deliver sales targets everyday then APPLY TODAY, in return you’ll enjoy excellent training, and superb benefits including a Company Car, Laptop, mobile phone, fuel card and contributory pension scheme.
Closing date: Friday 19th October 2018
REACH welcomes applications from all sections of the community irrespective of age, race, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or gender