KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER – FOOD INGREDIENTS
Key Account Manager – Food Ingredients
Northern England (Homebased)
Competitive Salary with bonus, car allowance, pension and holiday
A fantastic opportunity to work for a successful and well-established UK supplier of food ingredients has arisen. They are seeking to recruit an experienced Key Account Manager who will be rewarded with an attractive benefit scheme that includes a car allowance, performance bonus, pension plan, laptop and company phone.
In this role, you will be provided with the opportunity to become an influential member of the team with growth prospects to become a member of the senior management team. The role is home based, but it is expected that you will spend two to four days per month on average in the company’s office in Worcestershire.
You will receive the chance to further develop the company’s large and extensive portfolio of food manufacturing and food service customers in the North of England. This opportunity would suit a highly motivated individual who is keen to play a major role in the growth of the business and develop new accounts in a largely underdeveloped territory.
- Developing profitable sales in the Northern region
- Prospecting including the identification of potential customers, securing appointments and matching prospect needs with the companies’ offerings
- Selling including sales visits, winning sales, follow through, call and visit reports
- Liaising with the technical team to provide customers support and help resolve any issues
- Identifying market trends, gathering market intelligence and insights on competitor activity to make recommendations on the companies’ growth strategy
- Inputting on pricing strategy
- Providing input for marketing and customer communication
- Attending trade-shows to gather market intelligence
You will have a successful track record in selling food ingredients or a related area to food manufacturers and food service companies in the north. You will have active relationships with procurement and development chefs in food manufacturers in the north that you can call on to promote the company’s product range. You will have excellent communication skills, be results driven, commercially astute, organised and proactive. You will need a full UK driving licence.
If you feel you have the right skills and attributes to be considered for this position forward your CV today for more information or call Matt on 0113 205 4970.
Apply for KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER – FOOD INGREDIENTS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly