National Account Manager
Role - National Account Manager
Salary - circa £30,000
Location - Dorset
DB Foods is the leading UK Independent Meat Wholesaler of bespoke meat, poultry, game and deli. We are BRC AA accredited and have a proven track record in supplying a diverse customer base including Restaurant Groups, Airlines, Cruise Ships, High Street & Catering Butchers, UK Multiples and Online Businesses.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as National Account Manager. As part of the Commercial team you will provide a full range of support to deliver our growth agenda and will be a day-to-day link between the Commercial, NPD, IT and Operations teams.
- Co-ordinate with the sales team to ensure the completion of proposals are on time.
- Evaluate the sales process and perform collaboratively with Account Managers and the Commercial Director.
- Collate and interpret a wide range of internal and external data for use by the Account Managers.
- Identify opportunities for sales support to streamline the sales lifecycle process and measure activity results.
- Perform as primary liaison to NPD, IT and Operations.
- Prepare and maintain product price files in synchronisation with the Finance team.
Experience and Skills:
- At least 3 years’ experience of Sales support preferably within food manufacturing or FMCG.
- Microsoft Excel such as Pivot tables.
- Strong communicator.
- Have a proven ability to interpret and analyse data.