National Account Executive - Coffee Machines
- Strong Italian coffee brand
- Over 100 years experience
- Full training and good career prospects
The Role: As a National Account Executive for this well-established company, you will inherit a portfolio of roughly 15 end user accounts, which all have potential for growth. Selling coffee machines and service contracts, you will need to be professional, have a consultative sales approach and a passion for coffee!
Requirements: To be considered for the National Account Executive role you must have:
- Proven track record in sales
- Ideally have sold a drinks or vending solution
- Consultative selling style
- Enthusiasm, passion and drive
The Package for National Account Executive:
- Basic: £30-35,000
- Bonus / OTE: £15,000
- Car: Fully expensed company car
- Benefits: Mobile, pension, healthcare, 22 days holiday
The Company: Established for over 100 years this company are a market leader in Europe and have a strong presence in the UK. They offer full training and excellent career development prospects.
Location: North and Central England
By meeting candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.