National Account Manager - Branded Food Products
Currently recruiting an exciting and confidential National Account Manager role for a growing branded Scottish food manufacturer. The business currently has listings across all the Major Retailers, predominately Waitrose & M&S, discounters and wholesalers.
The role has come about due to growth. The business are looking to bring someone on board with excellent major retail experience and is a commercially savvy candidate who can help maintain and grow their account base. The range is chilled and predominately branded with some own label offerings.
Although the role is office based they want to the successful candidate to be as customer facing as much as possible, with a day or two from home.
- Managing the Major Retail accounts – looking for a farmer, but with an ability to negotiate pricing and grow business
- Will also have some national wholesale responsibility
- Must have a passion for food products
- Proven ability to maintain and grow Major Retail accounts
- Preferably have mix of retail and wholesale experience
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060