Marketing Executive - Graduate
Just graduated and looking for your first Marketing role?
This could be the perfect role and company to kick-start your marketing career with the opportunity to work for a leading FMCG business. The company owns a number of well-known food brands and is continuing to grow the marketing team by creating this new role.
Reporting into the Senior Brand Manager, the role will have wide-spread responsibility supporting the key elements of achieving the marketing plan. Activities and duties will include maintaining product and marketing data in addition to managing all social media channel activity and co-ordinating trade marketing campaigns such as POS & advertising.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Must have a Marketing or Business-related degree
- Either 12mths experience in a marketing type role or placement experience if a 2018 grad
- Sound skills in all Microsoft applications (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Ability to manage projects with a good understanding of consumer products and campaigns
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Positive attitude towards achieving results and “getting things done”
- Must be comfortable with working in the Northants region on a daily basis
Due to high volume advert responses anticipated for this role, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.