Head of Marketing
An exciting Head of Marketing position has just come on the market for an experienced, entrepreneurial marketeer to join one of UKs leading family owned wine company that have almost 100 years' experience in the UK wine trade. they market and sell over 1,000 wines from some of the greatest wine producers in the world and have a diverse and award-winning portfolio.
- Define and implement UK marketing strategy.
- Manage the efficient and accurate flow of correspondence and information with external and internal parties ensuring ongoing understanding.
- Ensure the UK sales team is continually updated on all product and broader business matters.
- Support the activities of the Sales Team when necessary.
- Take responsibility and full control of the marketing budget.
- Transform market data into Insight intelligence to be used to win and maintain business.
- Carry out market place, competitor and marketing research.
- Manage and develop the growing UK marketing team.
- Experience in the wine industry is essential.
- WSET educated.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Organised with a good ability to multi task.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to build very strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to work unaccompanied and in a pressure environment.
- Must be computer literate, using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of a 2 nd European language would be advantageous.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk
Apply for Head of Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly