Key Account Manager- Pet care
Perfect role for animal lovers, working with an array of accounts out of the companies pet friendly office, this hands on role is a new role within a rapidly growing business.
My client has a broad array of products on offer within the pet industry with animals (and staff) at the heart of the business. One of the market leaders in the industry they sell direct to consumer as well as B2B and have grown well since their creation.
An exciting time to join the business this medium sized business is destined for success in the future with a great deal happening within the business at the moment.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager within a small close knit team, the Key Account Manager will be responsible for an array of wholesale accounts. With a wealth of key wholesalers already on board the market is very dynamic, creative and fast paced.
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for:
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience within a fast moving sales environment, with Key account experience (preferably)
- Have previous field sales experience
- Be a strong communicator and negotiator
- Be resilient, with a hunger to open new accounts
- Be commercial being able to identify new opportunities
- Be flexible, with the ability to travel nationwide up to 2 days a week
- Be commutable to the office in Berkshire
Finally, you must have a passion for pets
The role offers an attractive package