National Account Manager
Looking for a new challenge as a National Account Manager? Are you a foodie who has a passion for clean eating? An opportunity has arisen with a London based FMCG Brand to join the team as a National Account Manager who are in a super exciting phase of expansion and are uniquely placed in the market. So what are we looking for?
- Passion and high energy
- Dedication and a self-starter who is driven by results and pulling together as a team
- Someone who has FMCG experience in national accounts, whether that be Grocery, OOH, Food Service or Wholesale
Ultimately, as long as you hold a strong commercial FMCG grounding, understand the working of a P&L and know how to put together a tangible JBP developing further business, you’re half way there – this is ore about YOU! Culture fit is everything, this is more about people. A very refreshing stance for the size of the brand.
A little about the role:
- National Account Management and development of Top 4 Grocery Retail
- New business development of Food Service customers and the wider OOH channel
(This is a growing business – you need to be able to manage a busy role and enjoy pace)
- P&L responsibility and JBP negotiation and implementation
- Forecasting and analysis
- Developing distribution and ROS
(Basically everything you’d expect for a FMCG National Account Manager)
What’s in it for you?
- This could be a career defining role; Given the position of the brand and their uniqueness in the market place, they’re fortunate enough to have Retailers approaching them wanting the Brand listed on their shelves – you can be a part of this journey which could revolutionise a category which will allow you to look back in years to come seeing the impact you made!
- You will have the opportunity to work with an inspiring and experienced leadership team who offer structure yet autonomy to deliver as you see fit
- Heaps of career development if you want it – it’s for the taking!
This opportunity won’t be around for long, if it excites you, please don’t hesitate in applying.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.
Apply for National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly