European Sales Manager
Are you an International Sales Manager/ Export Manager looking for a new challenge? Interested in working for a premium brand and developing the European market place?
With an already established global presence developed over a relatively short space of time, this brand has made a huge impact and looking for an individual to join them who wants to build on this and make big moves into mainland Europe!
Based in the North West, this FMCG company is agile, dynamic and hugely ambitious with a team to match. You will find a supportive environment which offers autonomy and the opportunity to make your mark. Whether you’re based in the UK or Europe, if you’re interested in new opportunities which will challenge you, seeing you develop new business and nurture new relationships, this should grab your attention!
As European Sales Manager you will be responsible for developing relationships with Grocery Retailers across Europe with an initial focus on Germany and France. Responsibilities include:
- Identify the Key Grocery Retail Chains across Europe that are best suited to listing a new Premium Brand, including field surveys where appropriate, pricing and marketing strategies
- Collaborate with the wider commercial team to identify and implement contact strategies and ways of working
- Develop and implement promotional plans by customers, feeding volumes into the Sales forecast
- JBP negotiations – responsible for both the Sales and the Spend Budgets, leading external agreements and sign off
Successful candidates will hold international/ European sales experience within FMCG and have experience of working with Grocery Retail across Europe, in particular France and Germany. You will also hold the following experience/ attributes:
- Premium Food experience – developing a premium Brand into European Grocery Retail
- Business Development skills, able to open doors and develop longer term partnerships
- Strong organisation skills, detailed and numerical
- Tenacious in attitude, with strong influencing ability and relationship management
- Self-starter nature, with solid commercial and business acumen
- A striver of results, pushes for business and personal growth
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment with a large amount of autonomy, able to set the way and build a tangible of plan of action
- Very much a team player, collaborates and celebrates team success
- Fluent in English – Fluency in French and/ or German would be advantageous but not essential
If you have Grocery Retail experience in either France or Germany and excited about making waves in the industry and being apart of a business who are leading the way in their category, this is definitely for you! Please don’t hesitate in applying for a confidential conversation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.
Apply for European Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly