NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Our client an instantly recognisable company, are category leaders and a well known and popular brand. They are looking to attract a individual as National Account Manager into their business and in return the company offer excellent progression opportunities, as well as flexible working.
As National Account Manager you're responsibilities will include:
* Leading the key interface between the company and customer
* Delivering sales, profit and the overall development of the account.
* Forecast accuracy and delivering the annual sales plan.
* Evaluate promotional ROI and deliver the promotional plan.
And of course there will be daily interaction with other functions within the business as you will also be part of a cross functional team aiming to deliver customer intimacy. This is a demanding role which requires drive, ambition and enthusiasm to succeed. You may be looking to step into your first National Account Management role.
Our client is looking for an individual with sales account management experience within a blue chip FMCG organisation, someone with the proven ability and untapped potential to take the next step in their career
The successful candidate will have;
- Previous Account Manager experience within a branded FMCG business
- Demonstrated understanding of category management
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Experience of working in cross functional teams
- Collaborative team player.
- Strong Commercial Acumen
- Strong analytical thinker
It’s all about you.
This role is all about growth, both yours and that of the organization. This is a great opportunity to shine in a business experiencing positive change and be part of that journey.
So are you looking to join a face paced FMCG player and accelerate you career? Then this could be for you.
For further opportunities visit www.fidelispartners.co.uk
Apply for NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly