Commercial Insights Manager
Due to continued growth an exciting branded drinks business is looking to add a new Insights Manager to their team. The company is an international FMCG multi brand portfolio organisation, with 8 brands across 80 markets in EMEA.
The primary role of the Commercial Insights Manager will be to develop key insights from our data providers such as Nielsen drawing effective data trends and insights and ensuring this feeds into our reporting
The business is looking for someone with ambition and an effective communicator to help drive the growth of the company further. In return they offer progression as the business grows and new opportunities develop.
- Champion the Nielsen relationship and delivery of key data across the total EMEA region.
- Develop insight lead analysis on both existing products as well NPD creating tools to consistently track and measure against clear KPI’s across the region.
- Office based
- Must have experience in an insights role, and working closely with IRI – This is not a category role, so must be insights orientated
- Preferably in a branded FMCG environment
- Able to commute to the office in London daily
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060
Apply for Commercial Insights Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly