Job title: Category Executive
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Sector: FMCG Sports Nutrition
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: MH/20935
- Super dynamic and fast-growing business sports nutrition business
- Exciting consumer marketing programme
- Already listed with most major retail chains and available in 80 countries
The role of Category Executive:
Based in the Solihull head office the Category Analyst will be the central resource for the management, analysis and communication of market and competitor insight. You will report to a Category Manager and work closely with national account sales teams. Responsibilities will include:
- Consolidating EPOS feeds from major grocery retail chains
- Collate field sales reports to track performance
- Use sales data to assist in the improvement of customer planograms
- Maintain the product image library
- Produce and distribute market share reports
The person for this Category Executive role:
We are looking for an intelligent and enthusiastic individual who will thrive in this dynamic business and bring a valuable skill set:
- Experience of using IRI or Neilsen data systems, plus the analysis of retail EPOS data
- From an FMCG background
- Experience of using / managing space planning systems, ideally JDA ProSpace
- Advanced level Excel skills
- Willingness to travel and embrace the opportunity to meet customers
- Excellent communication skills and able to create compelling recommendations from insight
- A driven and ambitious team player
A young, fast growing super-brand that uses exciting, revolutionary messages to create a huge market opportunity. Its hands-on, fast-paced and challenging but a fantastic place to work.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.