NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER – CRAFT SPIRITS (WHOLESALE & CONVENIENCE)
National Account Manager – Craft Spirits (Wholesale & Convenience)
c. £35,000 - £45,000 DOE + Bonus + Benefits
Office Based –London
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s fastest growing and most recognisable craft spirit brands. They have achieved unprecedented success since their launch and pride themselves on the high quality and individuality of their products. Using the finest botanical ingredients they have developed a brilliant range of spirits that have won an array of industry awards. Due to their incredible success AND a recent international promotion they now require a talented National Account Manager to take ownership of their Wholesale & Convenience channel.
As National Account Manager you will lead the development of the existing Convenience & Wholesale channel.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- P&L management for key customers in the channel including Nisa, Co-Op and Booker
- Developing relationships at both head office and regional level to drive increased distribution
- Managing promotional plans and implementing annual Joint Business Plans
- Delivering in-store training and activations with key wholesale partners
- Assisting in the development of the overall Off-Trade sales strategy
- Working with insight and competitor information to spot opportunities for growth
- Taking part in other areas of the business and delivering training, masterclasses and distillery tours where appropriate
In order to be considered for this amazing opportunity you must have a strong knowledge of the Wholesale and Convenience channel. This position would be perfect for an existing National Account Executive OR National Account Manager who wants to work with a fantastic, high quality brand and has connections within key Cash & Carry and Symbol Groups.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working, committed and results driven individual with great initiative and an entrepreneurial spirit. The culture is very hands on so it is important that you are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and happy to take on additional responsibilities.
If you think you have what it takes to be a success in this role then please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call 0113 205 4970 for more information.