Area Sales Manager
Fancy a change of scenery with a well recognised business? This role is managing the most profitable region within the UK worth in excess of £8m. This autonomous role has proven successful for individuals with FMCG experience with a number of staff coming from a blue-chip FMCG environment.
The client is a well known concrete products manufacturer, which is looking for a dynamic individual to join their sales team. Having been in operation for nearly 40 years, this company offers pre-cast concrete products to the building and construction industry via builders' merchants and fencing suppliers.
The Area Sales Manager will ideally doesn't need to have a background in building and construction, although this is preferred, they would need a proven track record in sales and the ability to work autonomously and be self motivated.
The key responsibilities of the Area Sales Manager are:
- Build excellent business relationships with new and exciting clients in order to increase sales opportunities and drive business forwards
- Lead sales projects for the broader sales team
- Ensure consistent customer service in all aspects of operations
- Work collaboratively with the wider team to achieve the overall business objectives
- Accountable for creating a joint business plan with key customers in order to ensure sustainable value
- Identity and develop mutually beneficial relationships with regional contact
The successful candidate would:
- Have a proven track record in sales
- Have previous experience selling into fast paced competitive suppliers
- Minimum 4 years Key Account Management experience
- Have a positive mental attitude
- Be presentable and commercially aware, with an entrepreneurial approach
- Excellent rapport building and communication skills
- Proactive supporter of a one-team mind-set and openly collaborative in order to get the best out of the team
The role offers an attractive salary plus additional benefits