Graduate Sales Executive (Healthy Food & Drink - London)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to represent one of the biggest up and coming brands in the Healthy Drink sector. Inspired by nature with a drive to provide a healthy, tasty alternative our client is looking for a highly ambitious Graduate to represent their Brand in London.
Joining the team as a Graduate Sales Executive you will use your excellent communication skills, creating new and long lasting relationships with each of your clients. Representing the brand on a daily basis you will spread their message of health, using your creativity to ensure the brand is at the forefront of both your consumers and clients minds
As a Graduate Sales Executive you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities.
- Building relationships with key clients across London
- Analyse account performance and make valid recommendations to continually improve performance.
- Building rapport with customers but also internally with other departments to ensure plans are delivered on time and in full.
- Work closely with the product development team.
To be a successful Graduate Sales Executive you will be:
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Passionate about FMCG sales with a strong background in business development.
- Brilliant relationship builder who can represent a brand to customers with warmth, leadership skills and gravitas.
- Passionate about the Food & Drink industry
This role will grow as the company continues its exponential growth, this is a truly unique opportunity so don't hesitate to contact us on 0207 042 3800
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.