Commercial Category Executive | Food-to-Go
An excellent and progressive role has been created following a restructure within this major food business who are seeking a talented category orientated professional with savvy commercial skills. This business function delivers first class healthy food and drink products to major retailers within the Food-to-Go channel.
This is a key role within the business supporting the commercial and development functions (40%) and primarily analyse and interpret large amounts of data, preparing and interpreting the information and provide added value insight to support key business decisions (60%). You will identify new opportunities and trends driving the category forward whilst adding value to the business and customers. The role will suit someone with some experience in a similar role or someone who has just completed a commercial graduate scheme.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
• Commercial and/or Category experience working within an FMCG organisation
• Must be savvy with market data such as Kantar, Nielsen, IRI and retailer EPoS sales data.
• Excellent Excel skills with experience of using pivot tables and VLookups
• Must be driven, commercially strong with good presentation skills and a great eye for detail
• Comfortable with working in Northamptonshire on a daily basis with frequent visits to retailer customers in London
• Degree educated
** Candidates will be considered who have recently operated in roles such as Category Analyst, Category Executive, Insights Executive, National Account Executive, Retail Implant, Commercial Graduate.
Due to high volume advert responses anticipated for this role, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.