Job Type: Demand Planner
Salary: £35k - £38.5k
Location: London/West London
Job Reference: 24488
Do you want to work for a leader in the FMCG industry? Do you want to be part of a developing supply chain department? Do you want to work with a fast paced, challenging environment? The business have a permanent vacancy in the Supply Chain Department.
The company’s values are extremely important to them and they include, Engagement, Communication and Leadership. The company provide a competitive base salary, great future opportunities for ambitious people and pension scheme. It is a fun and vibrant environment to work in.
Demand Planner role
The Demand Planner will work within the Supply Chain planning team based in London to accurately gather, analyse, record & track finished goods demand within Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- The Demand Planner will accumulate and review forecasts received from distribution partners to ensure MRP and supply planning are driven by the latest demand information
- Consolidate kit supply plans received from customers and liaise with materials planning team to ensure the agreed stock holding policies to meet customer lead-times are respected whilst minimising risk of obsolescence
- Managing a number of different tasks and stakeholders
- Analytic reporting using both system reports & Excel
- Proactively identify, communicate and follow up on significant trends and demand changes to achieve optimum finished goods and kit inventory holding within the network
- Maintain forecast demand within SAP so the system holds the latest details and supports operational plans
- Build good work relationship with distribution partners and other cross functional team members
- Support the development and implementation of improved forecasting & demand planning software & processes
- Regularly check for potential stock-outs due to change in demand / delay in supply. Take immediate action to ensure product availability by following up with relevant teams
- Support Demand Planning Manager in holding formal demand reviews with distribution partners and regularly publish forecast accuracy performance metrics
- At least 5 years’ experience within a demand planning role in an FMCG business
- Working level of proficiency in SAP
- Analytical, attention to detail
- Strong people and communication skills
- Must be a team player and demonstrate successful experience working in a cross functional international team environment
- Perform well under pressure
- Must have strong maths skills, including the ability to convert measurements
- Must have strong understanding of S&OP processes
- Must have advanced Microsoft Office Excel skills
- Ability to work independently and achieve goals and meet timelines
- Flexible, enthusiastic, hardworking and committed to a career within a Supply Chain environment
Must be able to focus on achieving priorities in an organised manner and have demonstrated ability to handle multiple activities. Must be able to work independently but also be team oriented.
This role is a significant opportunity within a recognised FMCG business with the opportunity to further progress and make impact!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Apply for Demand Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly