National Account Executive - Tesco
Title: National Account Executive - Tesco
Location: North London, West London, South West London
Salary: c£25k-£29k, bonus, healthcare, pension
Our client is a leading, award winning Chilled Foods FMCG business with an outstanding reputation. The business offers a unique proposition that no other company can match. An ambitious, commercial and upward curve culture within a highly professional & progressive environment. A company that pride themselves on a track record of investing time and development into their employee’s, making this a highly attractive opportunity.
This role would be perfect for someone with 1-2 years FMCG sales experience. It could be someone looking to move into a head office environment following a field sales role or simply looking for quick progression and training. This WILL progress into a NAM role in 12 months.
- C1-2+ years FMCG sales experience; Field based, Office based, Internship.
- Ideally degree educated – Business / Marketing / Food Science or Nutrition.
- Commercially aware.
- Good business acumen.
- Will consider an ambitious recent graduate if they demonstrate high potential and drive.
- Classic account management training.
- P&L training and accountability – level will depend on current experience.
- Maintain and build strong customer relationships.
- Customer meetings.
- Account forecasting.
- Report into the National Account Controller.
The successful candidate will currently be working within the FMCG industry and has a strong understanding of sales. Your experience & approach are key to the success of this role. If you think the above profile is you then please get in touch by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and also for any other roles you might be interested in www.workwithseven.com ref: 20/14357/7
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website