Business Development Executive
Pipers Crisps is a forward thinking, vibrant and fun place to work. The business is made up of individuals that together make one high performing team. They offer full development opportunities and training in your chosen sector. Pipers is a first class employer and company you will feel proud to be part of.
Pipers Crisps is a premium snack brand and produce over 700,000 packs of crisps each week, supplying a range of outlets across the UK and abroad. From humble beginnings of three farmers selling to a local pub, the business now turns over more than £12m and has been identified as one of London Stock Exchange Group’s ‘1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’.
- You should have an engaging personality
- You should want to be part of something bigger and want to develop within the business
- Able to work on own initiative
- Resilient to disappointment: (we all have bad days but we have to get on and deliver.)
In short: Understand what the Pipers Brand stands for and be one of our Fantastic Ambassadors
You will have responsibility for opening appropriate new customers for Pipers within London to create a customer base that you will then sell to and service through a weekly/bi-weekly/monthly call cycle. You will be selling Pipers Crisps range and other snacks.
You will do this through calling on a combination of centrally provided and personally identified prospect customers, to sell the benefits of Pipers, its USPs & services and turning them into customers by taking orders that you will fulfil from stock on your van. You will focus on outlets in the On-Trade, Delis, Food to Go Outlets and Convenience stores.
This is a new role so the shape and scope of the job will evolve as you build your own customer base. You will be provided with support and guidance on prices you can sell at, and supported to create a prospect list. The ultimate aim of the role is to establish circa 200 new customers that can all be serviced by you within a call cycle and journey plan that you will establish.
- Sell Pipers Crisps and snacks to suitable NEW outlets
- Achieve new business opening targets.
- Grow the number of trading customers in London
- Revisit outlets regularly to maintain their stock levels through direct sales from van stock
- Being organised to plan, prospect, follow up and carry out administration
- Maximise range of our products in outlets and give excellent customer service and support
Apply for Business Development Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly