This is a great opportunity for a NPD Technologist to join a rapidly expanding, award winning consumer goods brand. You will be involved in the whole npd process from initial conceptualisation to final product. Researching new ingredients, improving existing ones and creating new formulations.
NPD Technologist Responsibilities:
- Formulation development
- Work closely with the regulatory and procurement team
- Liaise with co-packers
- Monitor manufacturing to ensure it complies with formulas and raw materials
- Working collaboratively with internal departments
- Develop new and exciting products
To Be A Successful NPD Technologist:
- NPD experience, ideally from a consumer goods background
- Strong academic achievements, ideally degree educated from a top university or equivalent
- Strong scientific skills
- Previous formulations/technical experience
This is an exciting business going through a period of growth. If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment with great opportunities to progress your career send your CV today.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.