Full-time, permanent role.
We want to expand our Nottingham-based team and are looking for an Account Manager to manage our client accounts. The role combines Account Management and Project Management, so you’ll play a pivotal role in getting projects delivered as well as deal with day-to-day client support issues that may arise. Previous experience in FMCG is essential for the right candidate to succeed. Certainly, you need to be organised, and good with words and numbers since you'll be presenting ideas, results, and project updates to our clients. Hopefully, you will also enjoy working in a fast-paced environment!
- Attend client meetings as required. These might be regular status update meetings, or scoping workshops/meetings to discuss new project requirements
- Prepare quotations for customers
- Analyse data to produce tangible results that deliver the client ROI and understand trends
- Deliver reports to clients either via e-mail, phone or in person - so having an adaptive approach is ideal
- Review and test client briefs when required
- Work closely with staffing and field teams to ensure client expectations are met
- Respond to, and follow up on, client requests ensuring that important tasks are dealt with in order of priority
- Account Management: 2 years (Desireable)
Logobrand work with some of the biggest brands in the FMCG including Mars, Britvic, and JDE, to name but a few. We provide field resource nationally to support key brands either Tactically... or Contractually calling weekly or as required.
We are a multi-award winning agency winning countless awards and who guarantee to deliver ROI growth.
We offer some great benefits at Logobrand that we believe both supports and creates a diverse workplace.
- Gym/Fitness Benefits
- Holidays - that includes your birthday!
- Group Life Assurance
- Group Pension Scheme
- Income Replacement Scheme
- Parental Benefits
- Annual Sight Tests
Find us at logobrand.com
Sorry, no agencies.
Job Type: Full-time
- Account Management: 2 years (Desirable)
- A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire (Preferred)
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly