Job Title: Merchandiser/Sales Representative
Location: North East
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
- A leading DIY / hardware brand based in the Midlands with a strong national presence in both the national accounts and the independent sector.
- They are part of a global group of companies and have their own sourcing and production business in China.
- Recruiting for a Merchandiser/Sales Representative to manage the North-East Area selling their DIY and hardware products into independent retailers, merchants and garden centres.
- You will manage your existing customer base and look for new business opportunities within your customers and your patch.
- You will merchandise in customers stores and upsell other product ranges.
- You will be responsible for your own diary and journey planning.
- For this Merchandiser/Sales Representative role you will be in a field position already ideally merchandising to a customer base which is similar.
- Looking for someone who wants to develop and progress their career and this would be a great opportunity for a Merchandiser/Demonstrator who wants to progress up into a Sales Representative role.
- You will enjoy face to face selling and be an excellent communicator and people person to develop the relationships with buyers and clients.
- A package of £20,000 - £24,000 + car + bonus + benefits
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.