FMCG Sales - Natural Pet Food - £30-35K + 10% Bonus
FMCG Sales - Natural Pet Food - £30-35K + 10%
Job Ref: 145469
Salary: £28,000-£35,000 basic + 10% OTE
- Selling natural pet food into independent retailers
- 90% Account Management!
- Prospects into Senior Account Manager role
- Award Winning Products - Year on Year Growth!
The Role: As a Business Development Manager you will be tasked with mainly maintaining existing clients with a small part of prospecting new business. The successful candidate will be responsible home based, attending 7 meeting per day across South London, contacting independent pet food retailers, wholesalers and garden centres.
The Company: Our client was established over 45 years ago and is a market leader in their field. The business is relatively small in size, with a team of 8 sales members however turns-over £24 million, with an expectation of £50 million in the next few years! Specialising in high-end natural pet food, our client is now looking for a new Business Development Manager to service the South East of England.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Field sales experience
- Ideally sold pet products, FMCG or giftware
- Target driven, self-motivated and engaging individual
- Driving license
Benefits of this Business Development Manager role:
- Up to £35,000 basic salary for industry candidates
- + 10% OTE, company vehicle, expensed travel, mobile, healthcare, pension
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Progression into senior sales roles
Apply for FMCG Sales - Natural Pet Food - £30-35K + 10% Bonus
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly