Graduate Sales Executive - North
This is an opportunity like no other to work for a rapidly growing drinks company experiencing massive growth. Our client has quickly gone from a start up to a world renowned brand with listings all over the world. You will be in charge with growing their Northern territories with plenty of chances to travel outside of the UK.
This role would be perfect for a talented, driven individual looking to pave their way within Sales in FMCG. You will have autonomy over your days, using your passion for the industry to drive sales and increase brand awareness in your territory. Our client is a true disruptor in a currently Blue-Chip dominated market.
As a Graduate Sales Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Driving brand awareness and engagement throughout your territories
- Using your passion, knowledge and creativity to develop key accounts and seek out new opportunities to grow the brand
- Conducting frequent client visits to drive passion for the brand, ensuring the brand is well represented in store
- Pitching directly to customers using your extensive knowledge and passion for the brand to create new business opportunities
- Working with a dynamic, fun-loving team passionate about health in a fast paced SME environment
The person we are looking for will be:
- Passionate about Sales and FMCG
- A skilled relationship builder, thriving on meeting new people and developing new relationships
- Entrepreneurial with a desire to win!
- Experienced in sales with examples of previous personal wins
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
Due to our client's rapid expansion, this role offers unparalleled opportunities for progression. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within the company, driving growth and expanding your network within the Food and Drink Sector.
If this sounds like the right challenge for you get in touch on 0207 042 3800!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.