Graduate Events Coordinator
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing SME in the Healthy Drinks industry. With a commitment to providing quality products our client is looking for a Graduate Events Coordinator to travel around the world, organising, planning and delivering key industry events to increase brand presence and drive growth within the business.
Our client is looking to bring on a talented individual as soon as possible! To apply for this role you must be able to attend an assessment centre on the w/c 8th October with availability for a phone interview this week! (1st October)
The role of Graduate Events Coordinator will involve:
- Identifying and organising key industry events for our client to attend
- Building strong relationships with the event organisers to garner key positioning within the event
- Liaising directly with the Heads of Departments to ensure accurate representation of the brand
- Becoming the linchpin of each event, accurately pulling together key details and effective planning to ensure the smooth running of the event. You will be the glue that holds it all together!
- Using your negotiation skills to ensure our client gets the best deal at each event space
- Finding exciting new events for our client to attend
To be a successful Graduate Events Coordinator you will be:
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail
- Experienced in Events Management (6-18 months)
- An effective communicator able to manage multiple stakeholders at once
- Ambitious and eager to achieve
- Driven with a passion for Healthy Drinks and FMCG
- A team player!
Our client is looking for a passionate, independent individual with a desire to learn, grow and progress within the industry. If this describes you then apply below or get in touch on 0207 042 3800
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.