Sales Manager- Drinks
6 days left
- Contract Type
Working for a rapidly growing non alcohol drinks company, this autonomous role enables you to manage existing accounts as well as pounce on the opportunity to further sales through an array of channels.
My client is sponsor to a number of events and is growing exponentially with their market presence. A UK based business with an ethical and sustainable approach they work with an array of charities and bodies to build a sustainable future. With on going success, staff form a core part of the business and with the continued growth, the world is your oyster in developing your career.
Reporting directly into the UK Sales & Marketing Director, role will be responsible in the managing of e pre-existing account base of approx. 50 accounts as well as identifying new opportunities within an array of channels including HORECA and wholesale.
- Deliver agreed sales targets in terms of volume & profit.
- Identify growth opportunities and generation of new business through prospecting in your area to grow your direct account base.
- Identify the market strength of the product offering to an array of customers, as well as being in tune with competitor activity and market trends
- To be involved in training and education of customers and partners
- Prospect and open new accounts to meet sales targets.
- Occasionally attend events throughout the year
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous sales experience within the drinks industry
- Be Confident, enthusiastic & energetic
- Be passionate about gastronomy and premium brands
- Be highly organised & good knowledge of excel
- Sales target focused
- Be Flexible with a willingness to travel
The role offers an attractive salary up to £40k plus many additional benefits