Grocery National Account Manager- Premium Drinks
I am recruiting for a Grocery National Account Manager within a premium drinks business. This is truly a unique opportunity as rarely do these roles comes up externally.
Although this role is predominately homebased the head office and the majority of the accounts are based in the South East.
The main responsibilities of the National Account Manager:
- Ensure that the channel strategy and profitability targets are met.
- Management of the P&L.
- Optimise ongoing growth and profitability for the channel by seeking out and identifying new business opportunities.
- Lead the JBP with designated accounts.
- Be an ambassador for the company's brands, becoming an expert in your product area.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have previous experience of working within the drinks industry.
- Be degree educated (or equivalent).
- Have experience of managing Grocery accounts.
- Experience in FMCG account management.
- An entrepreneurial drive to grow business, gain new accounts and expand on current growth.
If this sounds like you and you are keen to take on a Grocery National Account Manager role in a high-profile, premium drinks business, then don't hesitate to apply below.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.