Job Title: Sales Representative
Job Sector: Furniture Sales
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: KB/20925
- Generating B2B sales into Trade, dealing with Interior Designers and Architects with the goal of landing commercial contracts within Hospitality and various other sectors.
- Being an ambassador for the company when representing them, offering a consultative service and having the ability to make suggestions based on product effectiveness.
- Working alongside a small team to help further establish the business.
About the Company:
- A brand of luxury leathers for interiors, serving the high-end residential, contract, hospitality, aviation and marine markets.
- American company with 20 sales representatives based in the US and 10 sales representatives elsewhere globally.
- Sales are focused to the trade only.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- At least 2 years prior experience selling a product within the interiors range (furniture, flooring, furnishings, components etc.) – ideally within a company familiar market.
- Flexibility to travel into Europe for various projects.
- Well-rounded sales professional – the role is a complete sales role and isn’t just generating leads for others to follow up on. The successful candidate will need to be confident at managing the entire sales process.
- The successful candidate can be offered a company car allowance if desired.
- A commission scheme for generated sales is available.
- Quarterly and annual bonuses are also available for those that hit their sales targets.
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.