Business Development Manager - Pharmaceutical
BDM – North/South Based – X2 Roles
About Our Client
My client is a successful Pharmaceutical Company seeking to add to their sales team as they experience continued growth. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Pharmaceutical sales candidate to progress their career with a well-established company.
- Develop strategies to create new business opportunities in target market
- Manage existing accounts in line with the company policy
- Maintain productive relationships with customer base via regular communication
- Grow your P&L with the support of the wider sales team
- Interact with the senior management and implement business processes and strategies.
The Successful Applicant
These roles will suit a highly-motivated individual, who is keen to further develop their skills, collaboratively minded, deadline driven and well organised. The opportunity to join a high profile national organisation provides a fantastic platform to generate real impact and enhance your career. Essential requirements include:
- Track record in pharmaceutical sales
- Strong technical, scientific and operational experience from industry (ideally) or academia
- Ability to establish productive relationships with key decision-makers
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong IT and presentation skills
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits – North Based/South Based
If you are interested in applying for one of the roles, please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call Thomas McGlinchey on 0161 833 0181.
Apply for Business Development Manager - Pharmaceutical
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly